Thursday 7 May 2009

Wed. 06/05/09

Bit of a non starter today - far to late to bed last night and so

Got up too late to go to Pershore - so went to work at 6 till 9

Got home to find the lock on my door was broken - had to visit landlord who managed to climb in via bathroom window (not an easy way in to the flat - i think he was injured) - only way out tomorrow is the loo window - i have to be up at 8 tomorrow but I'm really not sleepy so it's looking like I blow out the early job in Evesham and go straight to Gloucester.

On the plus side - no beer tonight - thought at the moment it's looking difficult to see that as a plus...

Tonights video - that I still have the single somewhere tho not by the Dubliners - is ...

6 comments:

  1. People with 9 to 5 jobs have to get up no matter what time they go to bed, you could try doing the same then maybe you would be tired the next night and go to bed earlier, just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or just pretend that you're Benjamin Franklin for a bit.

    :o)

    More power to you, poons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't say I know what you're going through mate, and I'd not have ended up here if I'd not seen it over at Bloggerheads, but hang in there.

    Don't have the foggiest who you are but still wishing you the best of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and just to shove my oar in again, it's not about trying to drink "sensibly", it's about not drinking at all.

    Think of the public way that every time Gazza seemed to stabilise himself he decided he was okay to have "one or two", and then quickly spiraled again.

    Not that I've got any right to shove my oar in of course, 'cos I don't know you at all, but I'm not the sort of person to let that stop me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like JackP I read about you at Bloggerheads. I can't know what you are going through although I am close to one with an eating disorder who as attempted suicide.

    I wish the best and I'll keep popping over to see how you are doing and to give you encouragement.

    All the best.

    Calum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers Callum and Jack - I'm depending on you guys to keep me on the path

    ReplyDelete